CURCUMIN3X Super Saver Pack:
Turmeric (Haldi), a rhizome of Curcuma longa, is a flavorful yellow-orange spice. Its plant is 3 feet in height and has lance-shaped leaves and spikes of yellow flowers that grow in a fleshy rhizome or the underground stem. An orange pulp contained inside the rhizome constitutes the source of turmeric medicinal powder. Components of turmeric are named curcuminoids, which include mainly curcumin (diferuloylmethane), demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Curcumin (diferuloylmethane) is a polyphenol derived from Curcuma longa plant, commonly known as turmeric. GO GET THE CURCUMIN3X SUPER SAVER PACK NOW!
The active constituents of turmeric are the flavonoid curcumin (diferuloylmethane) and various volatile oils including turmerone, atlantone, and zingiberene. Other constituents include sugars, proteins, and resins. The best-researched active constituent is curcumin, which comprises 0.3-5.4% of raw turmeric. It has been used extensively in ayurvedic medicine for centuries, as it is nontoxic and has a variety of therapeutic properties including antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic activity, and anticarcinogenic activity.
1. Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body. It boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases.
2. It should lower your risk of heart disease
3. Turmeric can help prevent (and perhaps even treat) cancer.
4. It may be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
5. Arthritis patients respond very well to Curcumin supplements. There are several different types, most of which involve inflammation in the joints. Given that it is a potent anti-inflammatory compound, it makes sense that it may help with arthritis. Several studies show this to be true. In a study in people with Rheumatoid Arthritis, it was even more effective than an anti-inflammatory drug.
6. Studies show that Curcumin has incredible benefits against depression.
7. Curcumin may help delay Aging and fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases.